Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Camden at 18 Months

Camden turned 18 months on September 22nd!  I can't believe how fast time has flown!  I look back at pictures from a few months before and he looks like a baby.  He is so much fun and I love staying home with my best buddy every day!


At his 18 month check up he weighed 29 pounds (90th percentile), was 34.5 inches tall (99th percentile) and his head was 19.5 inches around.  The doctor told us he is going to be quite a tall boy by the way things are looking.  Just looking at his chubby little mits, we're sure he'll have a lot of the same traits as his Grandpa Brent.

The doctor said if he could say 10 words that he was doing great, but Cam could rattle off about 30!  He is so smart and is learning new things every day!

Camden is seriously the funniest kid I have ever met.  He loves to pull faces and make people laugh.  He even says "I funny!" :)  He LOVES being around kids, especially his cousins.  He can say all of their names (Brynlee is still Bubba). 

Camden loves going to nursery!  His teachers all told us what a cutie he was!  I love to peek in the windows between classes and see him playing.  

Cam's hair is finally coming in suddenly.  He didn't have the thickest hair when he was a baby (we are just now realizing this), and coming from my family of a lot of thick heads of hair, we couldn't believe it!  He hates for us to brush his teeth and wants to do it himself. 

Camden's favorite food is rolls.  Yes, rolls.  I had made some rolls one morning and was taking him downstairs for a nap and he kept yelling "WOLLS!  WOLLS!"  I finally figured out he was crying to eat a roll, and he has been hooked ever since.  I have to avoid the bakery section of the grocery store until we are almost done shopping or he'll see the rolls.  He also loves easy mac and pizza.

Camden still loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He can say all of the characters names, but especially likes Mickey and Donald Duck.  His favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda.  It is in the DVD player in the car so he has seen it a lot and literally has some parts memorized.  He loves Po!

He loves to read books and point out everything he knows.  

He is such a sweetheart and I am so blessed to be his mom.  He is going to be the best big brother.  I am so proud seeing him grow to be such a nice boy.  I love you, Cam!

No comments: